Board Member Headshots |Business Headshots | Business Profile Photography | Corporate Portrait Photography | Model / Actor / Entertainer Portfolios | Musicians.
“In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.”
Portrait photography or portraiture in photography is a photograph of a person or group of people that captures the personality of the subject by using effective lighting, backdrops, and poses. A portrait picture might be artistic, or it might be clinical.
We specialize in on-location portrait photography.
Reasons To Hire A Professional Portrait Photographer
- These days many people have access to great cameras, but the majority do not know how to use them out of automatic mode. A professional photographer knows their camera like the back of their hand, enabling them to concentrate on their artistic vision and taking photos their clients are proud to share.
- A professional photographer has an understanding of composition and knowledge of how light affects the final outcome of an image. This produces a superior result.
- A professional portrait photographer has studied photography and dedicated time in professional development courses to stay up to date with ever-changing technology to produce the highest quality photos for their client.
- A professional photographer will take the time to educate themselves on what each client is looking for in their final product and plan a photo session accordingly.
- Professional photographers invest in high end software, computers and camera equipment( in particular, lenses) to bring the highest quality to the final image.
Also have a look at our other services.