I grew up on a farm in the Orange Free State. I have spend a lot of time on my own in the veld, always observing the finest detail around me. My desire was to capture this beauty.
When not through art, I did it with a camera. (Back then with a little ‘mik-en-druk).
While I was busy with my degree at UP, I also did my diploma at Open Window. I finished my studies at Open Window School of Fine Art in 1994.
Since then I have travelled and worked all over the world – always having a camera close at hand. My favorite photography is macro-photography: still capturing the details around me. That is my hobby.
I have more than 13 years of experience in the corporate world.
Therina has an extensive field of experience:
Her images have been published in magazines and other publications all over the world
To mention just a few:
- 180 Days of Social Studies for Sixth Grade: Practice, Assess, Diagnose
- A beginner’s guide to wine in South Africa – Intrepid Travel
- Recycling today magazine – January 2019 Scrap Metals Supplement
- Construction and Demolition recycling
- The Science Explorer – November 30, 2016
- Science Daily – Your source for the latest research news
- BEKA Feuerfest
- AZO Cleantech South Africa: Environmental Issues, Policies and Clean Technology
- Transfer Das Steinbeis Magazin
- Vacation idea – Dream Vacation magazine
- Hauptsache Kohle | www.pocketstory.com
- The World Bank Group: Unlocking the potential of lesotho’s Private Sector: A Focus on Apparel, horticulture, and I
- Mathematics – Cambridge University Press – Cover image
- Robert Corrieri Technologies
- Mother Earth News – The original guide to living wisely
- DUAL-A Sources iconographiques – Lernen – Lehren – Helfen – LMU
- European Innovation Partnershipon Raw Materials
- en’Vie Le magazine de Bischwiller
- Safety Solutions Oct/Nov 2015
- Brainstorm Magazine – The business technology magazine
- CEO Magazine
- CNBCAfrica: Climate explained: how much of climate change is natural? How much is man-made?
- GoSouth: How much of climate change is natural? How much is man-made?
- Field Guide to the Weather: Ryan Henning
- Disruptive Asia – Blockchain – Booming in Retail
- Chemical Watch: Risk assessment at heart of EU-ToxRisk project
- ISFO Industrial Firing and Furnace Systems
- Labor Dr. Merk
- Vet Times