Professional Photographer Gauteng Pretoria | Johannesburg
Don’t look any further!
ProSelect-images – professional photographer Gauteng Pretoria, aim to give you, our client, the best professional photography services at a competitive price.
ProSelect-images: We are serious about your images.
Professional Photographer Gauteng Pretoria | Johannesburg – Photography is our passion and to serve our clients, our mission.
Go Pro – choose ProSelect.
It is important for us to help you, our client, stand out above your competitor’s with unique, vibrant and quality images. Therefor, we capture images that will tell your story for generations to come. At ProSelect-images we strife to offer you as many professional photography services as possible, without compromising the quality of any of them.
We are based in Pretoria East, but also work in Johannesburg and the greater Gauteng. We work countrywide on request. Terms and Conditions apply.
Call us for a taylor made quotation or have a look at our rates.
WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU!
Whether it is the photographing of buildings, interiors and similar structures, we give an accurate representations of our subjects. Specialized techniques and cameras are used to give the client the best results.
We offer architectural photography, interior design photography and property photography in South Africa. Our unique approach to photography explores beyond conventional points of view. ProSelect-images’s clients include architects, interior designers, corporate businesses, property developers, estate agents, auctioneers and guest house and hotel owners.
Why should you rent a Real Estate Photographer?
- Home buyers prefer looking at listing photos to reading listing descriptions.
- Professional photos create an emotional connection between potential buyers and their future home.
- High quality photos help you sell your listing/home faster and for more money.
- Hiring a professional Real Estate Photographer can help Real Estate Broker, Agent, or Realtor earn more money.
Corporate and Commercial Photographer
Professional photography can help communicate who you are, who the people in your company are and what your company’s beliefs and values are. By using our portable studio, we can visit your business to photograph staff at work for your corporate photography or staff headshots for profile pictures.
With many photo’s on the world’s largest stock photography websites such as Shutterstock, Fotolia and Dreamstime, we know what makes an appealing commercial photograph. And as a website designer herself, Therina looks for photographs that will promote her clients websites and apply this when taking photographs for industries. This photography is great for any business that needs to promote their product or business.
- Annual Report Photos
- Architectural Photography
- Award Ceremonies
- Board Member Head-shots & Group Photography
- Brochure Photos
- Conference Photography
- Induction Photography
- Product Photography
Why do you need to use a professional corporate | commercial | business photographer?
- High return on investment
- Expands marketing campaign capabilities
- Establish a unique quality brand
Photo’s for social media, websites and press releases.
Professional photography of social functions, corporate and private.
We specialize in capturing all moments of special occasions. At ProSelect-images we are punctual, creative, agile, and efficient.
- Corporate Event Photography
- Conference Photography
- Live Entertainment Photography
- Social function Photography
- Retirement parties
- Dinner events
- Annual meetings
- Dignitary visits
- Training sessions
- Awards presentations
- Golf outings
- New business opening or expansion
- Group or individual photos of key personnel
Why hire a professional photographer for your event?
If you own or manage a business, there will probably be some point that you have an event worthy of taking photos. The purpose of the photos may be to share with those who attend the event, to display the photos on social media to show what is going on, or possibly just to document the day.
You may be tempted to have someone in your office bring a camera in for photos, or maybe you are even tempted to handle that yourself. Below are a few reasons you may want to consider hiring a professional to do the job for you.
- A professional photographer has the right gear for the job.
- You and the photographer have the same goals in mind.
- A professional photographer knows how to put your guests at ease in front of the camera.
- A professional can get the right mix of candid and posed shots.
Have a look at our event photography rates.
We specialize in on-location family and lifestyle photography.
Lifestyle photography includes documenting important life milestones and the real feeling of these times in your life story.
Whether we shoot on location, or in the comfort of your home with our mobile studio, you can be sure that your photographs will capture the mood, feelings and the atmosphere of these life events.
Reasons to hire a professional family | lifestyle photographer
- Hiring a professional photographer allows you to be part of the memory
- A Professional photographers won’t leave you feeling awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera.
- Professional photographers know their equipment inside and out, and know how to maximize their use to get the best final product.
Give us a call for your professional family portraits.
Business Headshots and Corporate Profiles
Portrait photography or portraiture in photography is a photograph of a person or group of people that captures the personality of the subject by using effective lighting, backdrops, and poses. A portrait picture might be artistic, or it might be clinical.
We specialize in on-location portrait photography.
- Board Member Headshots
- Business Headshots
- Business Profile Photography
- Corporate Portrait Photography
- Entertainer Portfolios
Reasons To Hire A Professional Portrait Photographer
- Professional photographers have a thorough knowledge of their equipment.
- Understanding of composition and knowledge of how light affects the final outcome of an image.
- Stay up to date with ever-changing technology to produce the highest quality photos for their client.
- Plan a photo session accordingly to the clients needs.
- High end software, computers and camera equipment.
Commercial Product Photography
Mobile Product Photography Studio Gauteng.
Professional product photography is one of our expertise. We shoot for:
- eCommerce online stores
- Business profiles
- Food for restaurants
- Industrial products
- Collectibles and fine art
If you run a business that sells tangible products, it’s vital that your product looks as good as possible. Having professional photos can really boost your brand.
Did you know that the quality of your product photos can affect your sales? Studies have shown that around 93% of people consider image quality to be a key factor in their purchasing decisions.
It’s not enough to just have great products. You need to present them with high-quality images if you want to increase sales. A professional photographer can create stellar-looking images that will draw in more customers to your website.
Reasons to hire a professional product photographer.
- Professional Quality
- Professional Editing
- Increased sales
- Brand Recognition
Professional Science and Technology Photographer Pretoria and Johannesburg Gauteng
With an eye for detail we deliver ‘hi-tech’ images to our clients. Call us for all your Science and Technology Photography needs. We work countrywide on request.
Communicating Research through Photos
Too often, taking photos of one’s research is an afterthought.
Photography is something that we put off until we have a need for the images, such as for a presentation. At such a late juncture, the only option may be to search online for appropriate images. Photos of science, particularly of one’s research discipline, however, can be difficult to locate, even on stock sites.
Imagine instead a scenario in which you already have all of the photos that you need for a presentation, lab, web site or print publication.
Beyond providing an ample supply of images for your research products, photographing science is the simplest way to communicate your research. “Humans are visual creatures: We relate to images,” said Alex Wild.
Research photography can also have a positive impact on the public perception of science. “Scientists need to communicate more, especially about the implications of their work. At times, the public lacks appreciation for science because of its complexity. Photography can help researchers to demystify science.”
We cover most types of sports in a photojournalism style.
Sports photography is one of the most exciting and challenging types of photography. Capturing the action at its peak is our ultimate goal; this requires planning and skill.
Documentation of an area’s landscape, people, cultures, customs and history.
Travel photography for books, magazines, newspapers, calendars, cards and websites.
Wedding photographers in Pretoria East. We work countrywide on request.
By using a journalistic style we capture real moments that reflect true love and happiness.
Please take note: We don’t photograph “marriages” that are a contradiction of biblical truth.
Why should you hire a professional wedding photographer?
- They have experience. Weddings are a one time only event which means there are no do-overs.
- They have knowledge. Understanding the different types of lighting and how to use it or adjust for it is important. And a professional will have that knowledge. They also understand composition and angles.
- They have pro tools. Your professional wedding photographer will have a good quality camera (or cameras), multiple lenses for different kinds of shots and lighting equipment. They have the software tools needed to do all the post-processing.